Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at the National University of Singapore Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering
The University of Singapore is pleased to announce a graduate scholarship program to all student who want to pursue the degree in Science and engineering.
Where: University of Singapore, Singapore
Nationality: Internationally, including Cambodia
- Monthly allowance of S$3,000 for International students
- Full tuition fees
- Other allowance for computer, book supplies and conference.
- Have a strong interested in learning research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- TOEFL / IELTS (either can be used) is only compulsory for applicants who are not a native Engliah speaker.
- GRE is compulsory for all applicants.
- Applicants must finish Master degree program.
Official Website: http://www.nus.edu.sg/ngs/NGSS.html
Deadline: 15 May 2017