Fully Funded Master and PhD Scholarship for Developing Countries in Germany
Chance does not always come to you! We are pleased to tell you that this is a development-oriented postgraduate study program that you should not miss. Through the program, you could have better ability and concrete foundation to reach your goal.
Nationality: foreign graduates from development and newly industrialized countries
Where: Various universities in Germany
Degree: a postgraduate or Master’s degree
Duration: 12 to 36 months
Scholarship award: Fully Funded
- monthly allowance 750 – 1000 Euro
- payments of health,
- accident personal liability insurance cover
- travel allowance
- You are graduates that have at least two years professional experience
- There are different courses to be chosen, and they are available in a file available in the official website.
- You have to meet essential requirements of the program.
What do you need to submit?
- DAAD application form
- hand-signed CV (please use the for provided)
- hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation)
- research exposé (if required by university)
- academic letter/s of recommendation from your university; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date
- professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date
- confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and if possible, a guarantee of re-employment upon your return home
- Proof of language abilities
Closing date: various (depends on the course you are applying for)