Fully Funded Hinrich Global Trade Leader Scholarship in Hong Kong
*Please pay close attention to the information below, as well as the specific requirements for each application, listed on the first page of the application.
1. Scholarship: Each scholarship comes with full financial assistance, meaning that tuition, fees, housing, airfare, visa fees, books, educational materials, and a monthly living allowance are provided. All scholarships accompany with an internship in between of study and a job placement upon graduation.
2. How to apply: http://bit.ly/maijs-details
3. Check list for required documents:
– Cover letter
– Academic transcript
– Passport photo page/ Official ID
– Essay (500 words, topic: Considering economic, environmental and social factors, how has international trade improved your daily life)
– At least one recommendation letter (academic and/or work)
– TOEFL/ IELTS certificate (if any)4. Questions/Concerns: If you have any questions or concerns regarding your application or the application process, please email email@example.com or send us a Facebook message inquiry here!