Free Online Course People Management for Entrepreneurs
Getting more understanding toward business and people, you should try out this course. This course enables you to learn more about best practices for human resources in order to make better grow to your business culture and be an effective people manager.
You will gradually find out you spend your time efficiently to learn this course since you will learn quite a lot from it related to your business.
The objective of the course is to create awareness on:
- The key principles of people management.
- Critically understand how HR practices contribute to the enterprise sustainability in the long run.
- Understand the role that owner/founders play in creating high performing organization.
The best ideas and strategies are of no consequence without the right people to translate them to action and we would aim at throwing some light on these aspects.
You will learn some main points such as:
- To appreciate the role of entrepreneurs as people managers.
- How to implement human resources practices to build a sustainable enterprise.
- To understand and appreciate the role systems and processes play in effective people management.
- To enhance effectiveness in harnessing human capital for long-term sustainability of the venture.
You can look at course syllabus below of the whole course:
Week 1: Thinking like an owner/founder.
Week 2: People as a source of competitive advantage.
Week 3: Hiring the right people.
Week 4: Live Webinar with Professor.
Week 5: Creating performance culture.
Week 6: Grooming and potential assessment.
Week 7: Managing Performance and Culture.