Felix scholarship for students from a developing country to Pursuit Master Degree
Four Felix scholarships will be provided to well qualify students with Indian citizenship to pursue postgraduate study (PhD or Masters) at the University.
For other students from a developing country, they will be provided for studying only Master’s degree.
Level: to pursue postgraduate study (PhD or Masters)
Starting date: September 2017.
Who: India and developing countries
The offer from scholarship:
Tuition fees at the international rate, a stipend (maintenance grant) to cover living expenses (the current level of which is £13,730), generous allowances for clothes, books and a return flight home.
Duration of scholarship: up to 3 years.
Criteria for candidates
- You must demonstrate financial need
- You must hold at least a first-class honor degree from a University or comparable institution
- You must not hold a degree from a University outside your home country
- You have never studied outside your home country for one year or more
- Candidates need to return back to their home country and work
- You must have been accepted for admission from the university.
How to apply: online application. More information about the application can be shown in the official website.
You must apply your application no later than 30 January 2017
For more information:
Chris Robson, Head of Postgraduate Research Support and Development, Graduate School
Telephone: +44 (0)118 378 6169
Additional information about scholarship can be found on the external Felix Scholarship website.