Faculty of Culture and Society Doctoral Scholarships in New Zealand– Fully Funded
These scholarships are part of a group of Strategic Scholarships for the Faculty of Culture and Society. The purpose of program is to motivate both local and international candidates to apply for a Doctor of Education or Doctor of Philosophy for the School of Education.
Nationality: Candidates come from any country in the world
Where: Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
Scholarship award: $10,000 stipend, Tuition fees and Student Services Levy
Number of awards: depends
- You need to meet entry requirement for the program.
- You need to be enrolled in a doctoral programme of study and be prepared to commit to their research full-time in the School of Education.
- You have to be careful when choosing the proposed field of study
To apply: online
What do you need to submit?
• A brief curriculum vitae (CV) – a maximum of 2-3 pages
• Academic transcripts and certificates
- A brief outline of the applicant’s research proposal (no more than 2 pages including references).
• Two referees’ reports will be requested through the application portal.
• A letter of support from your proposed primary supervisor or Head of Program must also be requested if they have not acted as a referee.
Deadline: 15/10/2017 and 15/10/2018