English Pathway Studies Scholarship at Bond University, Queensland, Australia
This is a scholarship for academic excellent people from all over the world. Please find out more information about the scholarship.
Where: Bond University, Queensland, Australia
Nationality: International Candidates
Degree Program: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Program
Value of scholarship: $2,500 toward the Tuition fee for the English Academic Program (Part Fee)
- You have to be accepted to the Bond University for an Admission purpose in order to eligible for this program.
- Demonstrate high academic performance
- Haven’t studied at the Bond University before.
- Be enrolled in a full-time basis
- Involve in extra-curricular activities
How to apply:
- First, student shall complete Bond University Online Application form to apply for an admission to the school. Please find the application here; https://apply.bond.edu.au/
- Once you have admitted to the school, student must apply for the scholarship. You can find the application form here: https://bond.edu.au/intl/files/2850/English Pathway Studies Scholarship Application Form.pdf.
- The form must be completed in full and returned to email@example.com by the relevant application closing date
- May 25th, 2018 (for students commencing in September 2018 semester.)
- September 21st, 2018 (for students commencing in January 2019 semester.)