The Emile-Boutmy Scholarship in France 2018 (Bachelor and Master Degree)
This Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students who meet the admissions requirement of Sciences Po and individual course requirements. Sciences Po, or Paris Institute of Political Studies, is a university located in seven cities in France. If you want to find out about this scholarship more, please find out here:
Where: Sciences Po, located in 7 cities in France.
Nationality: Non-European candidates
Degree program offered: Undergraduate and Master programme
- Undergraduate: On tuition fee in different amount (€7,300 per year, €5,000 per year, or €3,000 per year) for 3 years
- Master: On tuition fee in different amount ( €10,000 per year, €5,000 per year) for 2 years
- Are admitted to Undergraduate and Master degree
- Be a non-European candidates
- Do not have a dual citizens
- Each candidates shouldn’t have dual Master or Undergraduate degree at the time of applying for the scholarship.
- Meet the admission requirement of the Science Po school
How to apply:
In order to apply the scholarship, please send an email to the Admissions Department by
before the deadline using the subject “Candidates with a conditional offer of admission and candidates currently in deferral” and including the information of : your country of resident, total annual income, number of dependent children, and whether you have any siblings currently pursuing higher education. In the email, you will also include the requirement docs too.
- A proof of income
- Academic record
- Language tests
- Undergraduate programme: April 26th, 2018
- Master Programme: January 3rd, 2018
Official website: if you want to find out more, please go to this link: