Eiffel scholarships fully funded Master and PhD in France 2018
French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs established this scholarship program to provide opportunities to overseas students to enroll their master’s and PhD courses.
Nationality: international candidates
Level: Master and PhD
- Master degree: a monthly allowance of €1,181 (a maintenance allowance of €1,031 and a monthly stipend of €150), and other expenses
- PhD degree: a monthly allowance of €1,400 and other expenses
- Fields of study are: Economics and Management, Engineering Sciences (Master level) / Sciences in a broader sense (PhD level), Law, Political Sciences
- If you are applying for master’s course, you are not older than 30 years old.
- If you are applying for PhD level, you are not older than 35 years old.
- You have to meet English Language requirement of the relevant course of study.
To apply: online
Opening date: Week of October 16th, 2018
Closing date: January 12th, 2018