Eiffel Excellence Programme in France Master and PhD (Fully Funded)
Would you like to enroll at Paris-Sud University at Master or PhD level with an Eiffel scholarship? Please find out more information here:
Where: Paris-Sud University, France
Nationality: International Candidate
Degree program: Master or PhD program
- Age limit: Have to under the age of 35 years old (PhD), and have to under the age of 30 (Master)
- Is the first time in apply to study in this University (Both PhD and Master)
- PhD students can apply for any field available in the University
- Master’s faculty should be: engineering sciences, political sciences, law, economics, and management.
How to apply:
- Contact the director of the PhD’s course that you are interested in, indicating that you wish to apply for the Eiffel scholarship
- For PhD students, fill out the application conjointly with your thesis supervisor. The file is sent by the International Relations Office to the thesis supervisors at their request.
- Contact the director of the Master’s course that you are interested in, indicating that you wish to apply for the Eiffel scholarship. Find out more here: http://www.u-psud.fr/en/education/french-degrees.html
- Once you are pre-admitted, fill out the application conjointly with the director of the Master’s course. The file is sent by the International Relations Office to the professors at their request.
Deadline: December 18th, 2017