Communication Officer with Forum Syd
Forum Syd is a Swedish non-governmental, non-political affiliated and religious member organisation. Forum Syd believes that only when peoples’ rights are being recognized sustainable and long-term development can take place.
The institution is looking for Communication Officer (CO) who works closely with Forum Syd’s management and partners in relation to internal and external communications efforts. Moreover, the officer needs to include coordinating fundraising related tasks, program and project reporting tasks, fundraising related tasks, and advocacy support related tasks.
Interested candidates may check out the detail!
Salary: $1200-$1400 per month with other fringe benefits
- You should have at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- You have at least university degree in relevant fields.
- You obtain strong conceptual knowledge, analytical and research skills related to Forum Syd thematic areas, particularly on human rights, environment, climate change and community based natural resources management and community development.
- Your communication skills in both Khmer and English are advanced.
- You have mature judgment and be proactive to problem solving.
- You are culturally sensitive with proven ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- You could show your strong passion and commitment to advancing Forum Syd’s Vision, Goals and Core Values and to make a positive change in Cambodia.
- You have proven experience on communication, researching, media newsletter, report and proposal writing.
- Excellent ICT skills including MS Word & Excel is also needed.
What do you need to submit?
- a Letter of Expression
Please email your CV and Letter of Expression to : email@example.com
Or directly: to the following address: #133, St. 95, Boeung Trabek, Chamcamon, Phnom Penh Closing date: 14th August 2017 before 5pm