Asian Development Bank Scholarships Program at AIT, Bangkok Thailand 2017
Deadline for the August 2017 Intake: 31 March 2017
Scholarships are for a period of one to two years and are awarded at designated institutions (DIs) in the Asia and Pacific region. Studies in economics, business and management, science and technology and other development-related fields are eligible. The maximum duration of scholarship award is two years for the MA, MS, & MBA Program.
Remarks: Government of Japan has made clear that it would support only up to 2 years, consistent with similar assistance that it is coursing through other international development institutions.
Following documents should be submitted together with AIT Application form
- Copy of Degree Certificate and Transcript of 4 years of undergraduate degree program
- Two letter of recommendations;
- English Proficiency Requirement: TOEFL (computer based: 210 or itoefl: 76), or IELTS: 6 (writing and overall) or equivalent:
- Work certificate provided by employer
- Income statement. if married, please submit the spouse income statement if not parent income statement.
- ADB-JSPInformation sheet