ASEAN Youth Exchange Program 2017 Bangkok, Thailand
Grab your opportunity to participate in ASEAN CU Youth Lead 2017 camp to boost your understanding of ASEAN community and shine up the leadership in yourself now!
ASEAN Youth Exchange Program 2017
“ASEAN’s Next Step in the Changing World”
30th July – 7th August 2017
” Recognizing the importance of the youths as efficient media users and the future of ASEAN community, as well as acting as a platform for the dialogue between the ASEAN Member States, the ASEAN Studies Center of Chulalongkorn University has inviting ASEAN students, who are the future leaders of the ASEAN to gather at the ASEAN Youth Exchange Program 2017 – “ASEAN’s Next Step in the Changing World” to enhance their understanding on the role of media and information technology in the changing world and forge strong friendship among them. The program, which includes lectures, discussions, workshop and site visits in Thailand, will be held between 30th July – 7th August 2017. ”
Objectives of the Program
1. To promote education on ASEAN within and outside of the region in various dimensions, such as political-security, economic, and social-cultural perspectives
2. To foster understanding on the good relations and cooperation between ASEAN countries
3. To promote friendship and understanding between ASEAN youths
4. To have the participating students understand and get accustomed to teamwork and engaging in joint projects
5. To enhance experiences and knowledge which can be beneficial at the individual, societal, and international levels in the future
Eligibility of applicants
1. This program opens for current Undergraduate students in ASEAN countries.
2. Applicants must have a good command in English.
3. Applicants must have deep interest in ASEAN Community and its partnerships
4. Applicants must be in good health
5. Applicants must have a passport that is valid at least 6 months (from the date 30 July 2017)
1. Call for application 1st May – 2nd June 2017; the completed application form and relevant documents must be received by Friday 2nd June 2017 (5 p.m. Bangkok time GMT+7) via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Selected participants will be received the confirmation letter via email by Monday 12th June 2017 (5 p.m. Bangkok time GMT+7)
3. To confirm participation in this program, participants must sign confirmation documents enclosing with their copy of passport and send via E-mail to email@example.com by Monday 19th June 2017 (5 p.m. Bangkok time GMT+7)
4. Confirmed participants shall forward your airfares booking via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 17th July 2017 (5 p.m. Bangkok time GMT+7)
5. The activities will be held in 30th July – 7th August 2017
Provision of Funding to the participants
* Selected Participants shall be responsible for the cost of round-trip airfares and visa fee.
**Any other expenses not directly related to the program are not covered
*** The provision of funding shall be applied only if a selected participant fully participates in
and completes all activities of this program until 7 August 2017. Failing to do means that the
participant must be responsible for all expenses that take place by themselves.
1. Local transport
4. Entrance Fees
Download information and application form: goo.gl/EdXUOc