ASEAN-India Research Training Fellowships in India (100 Fellowships )
Supported by ASEAN-India Science & Technology Development Fund (AISTDF), the fellowship program is aim to enhance more skill among ASEAN scientists and researchers. In this program also, fellowship will get to exchange information and contact among themselves in order to make more connection too. Please find more information here:
Where: Centre for Studies in Science Policy, Jawaharlal Nehru University, India
Nationality: ASEAN countries
Number of fellowship: 100 Fellowships for Asean Participants
Duration of the fellowship: Up to 6 months
Area of Research:
- Science Policy / IPR Management / Technology Transfer & Commercialisation
- Other multi-disciplinary areas of Science, Technology and Innovation in alignment with APASTI (e.g., Open Access Movement, Scientometrics, Open Science, Open Research Data, Open Innovation, Grassroots Innovation, etc.
- Scientist and researcher from ASEAN countries
- BE able to commit research program during fellowship period
- Have research skill achievement.
How to apply:
Please find out more about application procedure in official website. Here is application form: