AFSM MBA Scholarship Program at Alfred Ford School of Management, Belgium
This scholarship is meant to award talented applicant from every nationalities for a MBA program at Alfred Ford School of Management. Please find further information here:
Where: Alfred Ford School of Management, Belgium
Nationality: International Candidates
Type of scholarship: Partial Scholarship
- Scholarship award is based on merit and financial need of the applicants
- Priority to students from Developing Countries
- Have to meet the Admission Requirement to the school
- Demonstrate Academic and Professional Performance
How to apply:
Applicants have to Copies all the Required Documents and sent them by soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to an admission interview with MBA Director.
List of Required Documents:
- Proof of salary (latest salary slip or a letter from your employer);
- Bank statements for the last three months that will reflect your checking and savings accounts – an online overview is accepted;
- If you have extenuating/exceptional circumstances in the past year (supporting dependents’ education, medical care, bankruptcy, etc.), provide relevant documentation.
- Application Form: (Find in Official website)