2018 TAIWAN 4-Year Medical School Scholarship (Fully Funded)
The Embassy of the Republic of China is delighted to announce a 4 years scholarship for international Student in the field of Medication. This program is offered by Foreign Affairs of the Republic of China (Taiwan) and the international Cooperation and Development Fund (TaiwanICDF). Please find out further information here:
Where: I-Shou University School of Medicine, Taiwan
Nationality: International students
Degree: Four-year MD Program
Type of scholarship: Full-funded
- Must possess a Bachelor degree in order to apply for this program
- Be able to communication fluently in English since the program will be taught in English
- Open to all nationality
- Only application submitted before deadline will be considered
How to apply:
- Interested applicants must first complete online application form for the University Admission through this link: http://enroll.isu.edu.tw/enroll/dp/. Be sure to print it out too.
- With application form and other Required Documents, please send them in package to I-Shou University School of Medicine (ISU) either by Fax (+886-7-6155910 or +886-7-6577478) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After that, Applicants have to apply for TaiwanICDF Scholarship athttp://web.icdf.org.tw/ICDF_TSP/WelcomeStart.aspx and submit the application form to the Embassy.
- Application Deadline: March 15th, 2018
- Written Exam: April 20th, 2018
- Interview: April 25th to 26th, 2018
For further information, please go to: