The 2018-2019 Human Rights LL.M. Fellowship at Columbia Law School, New York
The Columbia law school is giving scholarship to international students who wish to join fellowship program in the field of international Human right. This fellowship is designed to support students pursuing an LL.M. degree at Columbia. This school is a professional graduate law school in the state. If you are interested in this program, please look for more information here.
Where: Columbia Law School, New York
Nationality: International Candidates
Field of study: International Human Right
Type of fund: Not mention
- Must hold a first degree in Law
- An individual with diverse background
- Have an excellence interest and high commitment in Human right field.
- Meet the admission requirement to the Columbia school
- Have at least 1 year experience in working in the field
Application procedure: Please work on online application platform. Please create an account here: https://llm.lsac.org/LOGIN/Access.aspx
- A completed application for admission to the LL.M. program through https://llm.lsac.org/LOGIN/Access.aspx
- A separate, short essay of one to two pages, describing your qualifications for the fellowship.
- Letters of Recommendation
- A completed Application for Financial Assistance as part of the LSAC online application
Deadline: December 19th, 2017