2017 DoCoMo Scholarship, Master Program for International Students
Where: Tottori University, Japan
Nationality: The countries that can apply this applicants are India, Indonesia, Korea, Cambodia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, China, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines, Bhutan, Brunei, Viet Nam, Malaysia, Myanmar, Maldives, Mongolia, Laos and East Timor.
Number of scholarship: 20 students
Award: A monthly allowance of 120,000 yen for 2 years
- Applicants have to have financial support.
- Students who are willing in pursuing the following major :
- Communication Technology- or Information Processing Technology-related field
- Students whose major is not the above (a), but use Communication or Information Processing in your research
- Students who can receive recommendation letter from the University.
- Students who have a strong effort in pursuing the degree.
- People who need financial help.
- People who have good health and good academic record.
- Students who have well enough Japanese language skill to follow classes at the graduate school.
Deadline: 21 April, 2017
Official deadline: http://www.ciatu.tottori-u.ac.jp/en/news/1470