Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships for Undergraduate Program, England
For undergraduate enrollment, you should really take this one seriously.
Where: Newcastle University, England
Degree program: Both Undergraduate and Master Program
Number of scholarship: 255
Value of scholarship: £3,000 for one year (payable for tuition fee)
- Is accepted to study in the University as well as pass the scholarship
- Be wholly or partially self-financing
- Register to Newcastle University for the 2017/18 academic year
- Register to one of available course (Undergraduate – All undergraduate degrees including integrated Masters
Masters – MA; MArch; MBA; MClinDent; MClinRes; MEd; MFA; MMedEd; LLM; LLM (by research); MLitt; MMus; MPH; MRes; MSc )
- Be a new student of the Newcastle University
- Not a UK or EU citizen
How to apply:
- After register to Newcastle University, you have to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship. Details of how to apply will be emailed within 10 working days of an academic offer being made.
Deadline: 31 July 2017