University of Pittsburgh Greensburg Full-Tuition Scholarship Competition 2017
Scholarship for Fall in 2017 is open now. You should give this a try! It is not late yet.
Scholarship award: over $50,000 (cover only tuition fee)
Institution: University of Pittsburgh Greensburg
Number of awards: 3 full-tuition scholarships
Scholarship duration: If you have 3.5 of GPA, you can renew the scholarship.
Important information you need to know before applying:
- Achieved a cumulative high school GPA of 3.8 or higher (at time of application).
- Scored a minimum of 1200 on SAT; 25 on ACT
- You will be judged on your academic background as well as your commitment.
- Selection is made based on your application and essay.
What do you need to summit?
- Application form (http://pitt.wufoo.com/forms/z1ssko0i0ym8tly/)
- 750-word-essay (PDF file)
- Two letters of recommendation
Deadline: February 1, 2017
To apply: you have to apply through sending email email@example.com
Note: Do not apply directly online. You must read the instruction carefully before clicking submit.