Singapore International Graduate Award at NTU, NUS, SUTD Singapore 2017
Level: PhD degree at the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) or the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- International students
- Having good academic background
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
How much will you get?
- Monthly stipend over 4 years of PhD studies.
- The stipend amount is SGD 24,000 annually, to be increased to SGD 30,000 after passing Qualifying Examination.
- Full support for tuition fees for 4 years of PhD studies.
- One-time SGD 1,000 Settling-in Allowance
- One-time Airfare Grant of SGD 1,500
Documents that you must submit:
- Identity card or Passport
- A recent passport-sized photo in JPEG/PNG format
- Bachelor’s Academic Transcripts (in English translation)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate / Scroll (in English translation) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate / scroll has not yet been conferred
- Master’s Academic Transcripts, if any (in English translation)
- Master’s Degree Certificate / Scroll, if any (in English translation) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate / scroll has not yet been conferred
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees)
Additional document: GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results
Please apply for this scholarship before 1 January 2017
If you are shortlisted, you will be informed within 10 weeks.