Scholarships for International Students at University of Miami, USA
Students considered for an academic scholarship have significant academic achievement.
Selected candidates meet many challenging stages, and those are outstanding applicants among the others.
Where: University of Miami, Florida
- President’s Scholarship: Ranges from $18,000-$28,000 annually
- Canes Achievement Award: Ranges from $5,000-$16,000 annually
- Once you are selected for the admission to the university, you are automatically considered for the President’s Scholarships.
- The University of Miami judges on students’ high school grades, difficulty of course curriculum, extracurricular activities, essay, and guidance counselor recommendation(s), as well as the overall quality of the pool of applicants applying to the university each year when making scholarship award decisions.
What do you need to submit?
- a complete application for admission with all academic credentials, including a bank letter by the deadline listed belowScholarship Consideration Deadlines
Scholarship Consideration deadlines:
- November 1
- January 1