Scholarship International Summer Study at Washington University st Louis
How much you need to spend?
$50 for application fee
$7895 for program fee (Scholarship will cover apart from this fee)
What will the fee cover?
- Tuition and lab fees for two (2) undergraduate courses
- Accommodation on the campus
- $500 meal plan (for use on and off campus)
- Weekly off-campus excursions
- Private tours of university labs and research facilities
- Recognition banquet
- Lunch ‘n Learn sessions with various graduate deans, directors, and counselors
- Transportation pass for the MetroLink light rail and bus system
- Health insurance coverage
Important information that you need to:
- Be a current undergraduate student.
- Have completed one year of study by July, 2017.
- Have standard academic background
- Have English Language Test (ELT) results with:
Additional information that comes along with application:
- Personal information
- Education history
- English language proficiency
- Attach requirements
- Official university transcript
- English language proficiency statement
- Application essay
- Scholarship essay (optional)
- Application fee
- Electronic signature
- An essay completion for a scholarship
The total program fee is $5,395 for students who are awarded a partial program scholarship.
You need to submit no later than April 1, 2017
You can check out more on different criteria of students.