President’s 200 PhD Fellowship Programme in China
Getting to learn and explore in the country, china, candidates will get to understand more about both school department and China.
Deadline: 31 March 2017
Number of Award: 200 students
The fellowship will be taken place in China
Level of study: PhD degree
Duration: Up to 4 years
Provided by: Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS) Field
- Agricultural Sciences
02-Structural, Cell and Molecular Biology
03-Biological Systems and Organisms
04-Medical and Health Sciences incl. Neurosciences
07-Astronomy, Space and Earth Sciences
How much will you get from this fellowship?
- monthly stipend which is equal to RMB 7,000 or RMB 8,000 (including accommodation and other living expenses, local travel expenses and health insurance
tuition and application fee waivers All the procedures will adhere to UCAS/USTC regulations and rules.
The funding duration of the fellowship is up to 4 years, divided into:
- Maximum 1 year study of courses and participation in centralized training at UCAS/USTC, including 4 months compulsory courses in Chinese Language and Chinese Culture;
- Practical research and completion of degree thesis at colleges and schools of UCAS/USTC or CAS institutes.
- you need to take qualification test. (It is very significant for your study journey if you pass this test.)
- Having maximum age of 35
- Taking only this fellowship
- International student without Chinese citizenship
- Hold a master degree in advanced
- Giving evidence that you will return back to your home country after the completion of the fellowship
- Having language ability of English or Chinese language
To apply: online
What do you need to submit?
- CV, research proposal, online application
- Copy of University certificate, transcript
- SUPERVISOR’S COMMENT PAGE, REFERENCE LETTERS
- Photocopies of all the title pages and abstracts of maximum 5 published academic papers;
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
You must apply no later than 31 MARCH 2017