Master Degree Scholarships at The University of Tampere, Fineland
This Master Degree scholarships program will be taught in English Languge.
You will need to pay if you are non-EU/EEA citizens.
How much: between 8,000 and 12,000 € per academic year.
- Nordic Master Programme in Innovative Governance and Public Administration
- Cultural Studies, Comparative Social Policy and Welfare, Gender Studies, Global and Transnational Sociology, Media Education; Peace, Mediation and Conflict Research; Public Choice, Public and Global Health, Teacher Education
- Biomedical Technology, Computational Big Data Analytics, Human-Technology Interaction, Internet and Game Studies, Software Development, Leadership for Change
- MDP in Research and Innovation in Higher Education (Mundus) (no intake in 2017)
Provided by The University of Tampere, Fineland
- The University of Tampere tuition fee scholarships cover either 100% or 50% of the tuition fees in a two-year Master’s degree programme.
- The University of Tampere global student award for academic excellencescholarships cover 100% of the tuition fees and include a 7,000 € annual scholarship to cover the student’s living expenses during the two-year Master’s degree programme.