Life and Death: Mysteries and Meanings by The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
You may experience life for many years but you still find your life is not really meaningful. That’s okay!
This course may help you explore more about life and mortality. You will get to understand deeply about these foundation things of life.
You may question yourself a lot with these doubts, but you can clear them out through this course now.
So many things happen in our lives, and we should understand it, go through it, and be well-prepared for the future.
Many things you will learn such as:
- Skills of philosophical thinking
- Ethical reflections on case-studies
- Empathetic reasoning
- Different cultural values over the matters of life and death
You may have a look on:
- Module 1: Introduction: Be curious
- Module 2: Moral controversies
- Module 3: Scientific perspectives
- Module 4: Religious perspectives
- Module 5: Philosophical perspectives
- Module 6: Conclusion: Be perspectival
The course is taught by : The Hong Kong Polytechnic University