JAPAN Culture Camp Kyoto, 12 – 17 March 2017
What are the benefits to join this program?
- Live for 6 days in Kyoto, Japan
- Learn and understand on Japanese culture directly
- International friendship with Japanese friends and Cultural exchange program with local students
- Sinkansen experience
- Heritage walking tour around Kyoto and Osaka
- Experience to be like local people
- Experimental learning
- Certificate of participation from AYFN
What kind of activities during the camp?
- Cultural tour activities in Kyoto and Osaka, whereby both cities are well known as the center of Japanese culture.
- Cultural exchange activities with Japanese students.
- Visit many interesting places both in Kyoto or Osaka, e.g : Osaka castle, Gion District in Kyoto (Geisha), Namba district, Arashiyama, and etc.
- Taste authentic Japanese cuisine
- Walk around heritage area of Kyoto.