JAPAN Culture Camp Kyoto, 12 – 17 March 2017
Deadline : 20 January 2017
Location : Kyoto, Japan
Organizer : ASEAN Youth Friendship Network
Number of slot : 20 people
Date of program : 12 – 17 March 2017
Type : SELF-FUNDED
If you are looking to discover Japanese Culture and spend wonderful time making new friends and networking, here is the your opportunity to the Japan Culture Camp in Kyto and Osaka from 12 to 17 March 2017.
What are the benefits to join this program?
- Live for 6 days in Kyoto, Japan
- Learn and understand on Japanese culture directly
- International friendship with Japanese friends and Cultural exchange program with local students
- Sinkansen experience
- Heritage walking tour around Kyoto and Osaka
- Experience to be like local people
- Experimental learning
- Certificate of participation from AYFN
What kind of activities during the camp?
- Cultural tour activities in Kyoto and Osaka, whereby both cities are well known as the center of Japanese culture.
- Cultural exchange activities with Japanese students.
- Visit many interesting places both in Kyoto or Osaka, e.g : Osaka castle, Gion District in Kyoto (Geisha), Namba district, Arashiyama, and etc.
- Taste authentic Japanese cuisine
- Walk around heritage area of Kyoto.