Internships oppotunity with Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation
Position at APEC Secretariat: Internal Communications Intern
Duration of internship: 6 months Type if internship: Internal Communications
Using communication to promotes a positive organizational culture.
You will be offered excellent opportunity to understand cross-culture communication
What are your responsibilities in this internship?
- You will be involved in managing, reviewing and/or developing the content of the organization’s IntrAPEC (intranet site).
- You need to engage in using multimedia
- You may need to lead the steps in production projects, contents, and so on.
- You can participate with colleagues on ad-hoc multimedia projects to communicate information, procedures and best practices to the broader APEC network.
- You will work on conversion of current training documents
Important you need to know:
- You need to hold a degree or diploma in Communications, Digital Media, IT or related disciplines
- Having strong English skill
- Being able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- You need to have some technical skills stated in the webpage
Please apply before: 19 December 2016