International Relocation Scholarship at RMIT University, Australia
The International Relocation Scholarship is intended to provide support for your move to Melbourne. If you are interested in this scholarship, you should check out for available course.
Nationality: international students
Where: RMIT University, Melbourne
Scholarship award: AU$2,000
Number of scholarships: up to 10
- You are international students currently studying outside of Victoria or New Zealand
- Your academic is excellent, which meets the requirements.
- You can demonstrate leadership potential and willingness to act as an ambassador for RMIT.
- The semester one will be started in 2018.
- You are intended to attend in one of the following programs:
- Associate degree
- Bachelor degree
- Masters by coursework
- Graduate certificate
- Graduate diploma
What do you need to submit?
- Application form
- 300-word personal statement about why you would like to study at the institution.
- Select an eligible program
- Submit an application to study at RMIT
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT in 1 Semester 2018
- Submit an application form for this scholarship
Deadline: 31 January 2018