InSTEDD Global Ambassador 2017 ( Minimum 3 months )
The global ambassadors will also be tasked with promoting technology for social good via blogging, social media engagement and other online activities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Engage in an online community discussions via social media on tech for social good on behalf of yourself, InSTEDD and its iLab.
- Participate in specific virtual communities and share relevant content
- Share relevant blog posts, case studies and events with InSTEDD communication
- Optional: Write blog posts for InSTEDD.org
You will be working form 10 to 20 hours/week and at least 3 months
You will be paid 500 usd per month
Who can apply for this program
- Student or professional in the area of technology, health or humanitarian sectors
- Willingness to engage in social media in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- Passion to promote digital disease detection solutions for vulnerable areas
Please email and explain your interest in the program to Global Communications Lead Joe Agoada at email@example.com.
For those who living in the Southeast Asia, please contact iLab SEA communications and PR manager Vansann Nou at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for a Skype interview.