Indonesian Scholarship 2017
If you want to be considered for the program, you need to:
- Summit all documents provided in the applying webpage.
- Be preferably student;
- Have completed secondary education or its equivalent;
- Be at least 17 years and Not older than 35 years of age;
- Be able to communicate in English and additional Bahasa Indonesia is required (Proven by English Language Proficiency Certificate : TOEFL/ TOEIC/IELTS or OTHER CERTIFICATE if applicable);
- Have good health as proven by Medical Certificate;
- Have basic knowledge of the field you’re applying.
Documents that you need to submit:
- Curriculum vitae/resume;
- Medical sertificate;
- Passport valid at least 18 months from time of arrival in Indonesia (estimated arrival : 1st August 2017);
- Recommendation Letter From Education Institution / Professional Institution on official letterhead and signature (in English);
- Last academic transcript and certificates (in English);
- Language certificate (if applicable);
- Other certificates that related to the field you’re applying (if applicable);
- Writing essay about purpose of study (in english or bahasa Indonesia maximum 500 words).
To apply: Online
Application submission duration: 9 December 2016 until 9 February 2017;