HAN Excellence & Holland Scholarship 2017
The HAN Excellence and Holland Scholarship programme is jointly offered by HAN University of Applied Sciences (HAN-UAS) and the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science.
Amount of scholarship: 63 scholarships are available.
How much will you get?
- a yearly award of € 2,500 for the duration of a maximum study period of 4 years
- For the top 20 to 25 ranked applications, an additional amount of € 2,500 will be awarded in the first study year. The ranking is based on motivation, presentation, grades and English level.
You need to know important information below before applying:
- You are from a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA)*
- You have not previously been enrolled in a higher education degree course in the Netherlands
- You have applied and been admitted to a full-time Bachelors course starting August 2017
- You must have high English language ability by a proof of an IELTS score of 6.0 (or equivalent)
Additional documents you need to have:
- admission letter of the HAN
- A motivation letter in which you explain why you will be a successful HAN student
- A short video of yourself of max. 3 minutes in which you answer the following questions:
a) Describe yourself and the areas in which you consider yourself to excel.
b) If your former teachers or your friends would tell us about you, what would they say?
c) Tell us about your chosen study programme at the HAN.
d) If working in a team, based on your personality and/or experience, what role would you have and why?
e) What are your career ambitions and, professionally speaking, what and where will you be ten years from now?
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
This scholarship can apply through online application
Do apply no later than 1 May 2017