Grants for International Students who hold a Master of Science in Italy
The program is calling for candidates to apply for grants to experience different living and learning surrounding. You can read the information of the program in detail to find out whether or not you are interested.
Where: University of Padova, Italy
Focus areas: scientific fields of agriculture, engineering, mathematical, physical and natural sciences
Duration: no more than a year
- You are international students.
- By the closing date of the program, you are not older than 35 years old.
- You hold a master of Science degree from a foreign University in subjects pertaining to the scientific fields of Agriculture, Engineering or Mathematical, Physical and Natural Sciences
What do you need to submit?
- Curriculum vitae in European format;
- Notification of any contributions obtained for study and/or research activities
- Copy of Master of Science certificate with indication of the exams taken and relative marks;
- Detailed program of the studies or research to be carried out, indicating the period, Department and any presumed fees for enrolment in or attending courses;
- Declaration of acceptance and interest by the supervisor
- Declaration by the candidate of not enjoying any PhD scholarship from the University of Padova during the period he/she will be supported by Fondazione Gini;
- Declaration of adequate knowledge of the English language;
- other useful credentials;
- Authorization for the management of personal data,
Closing date: September 15, 2017
Official website below: