Georg Forster Research Fellowship in Germany 2017
You will be prioritized for this fellowship if you are from developing countries, including Cambodia.
Number of award: six Georg Forster Research Awards annually
You may consider to apply if you are
- A researcher from developing countries
- Intended to join long-term research in Germany
- Having or willing to have outline related to development of your country
- Willing to contribute your knowlege
What will you get?
- a monthly fellowship of €2,650 for postdoctoral researchers (doctorate completed within the last four years) or €3,150 for experienced researchers (doctorate completed within the last 12 years),
- a flexible starting date and – for experienced researchers – the option of splitting the fellowship up into a maximum of three stays,
- individual mentoring during the sponsorship period,
- intensive German language course for fellows and their marital partners prior to the fellowship,
- additional financial support for accompanying family members and items like travel expenses
What do you need?
- The nominee must be recognised internationally that having standard ability
- You need to have commitment to be an academically influential researcher
- Applicants have to be from developing countries. Cambodia is included.
- Detailed expert opinion (laudation)
- Two expert reviews
You can check out the website about the detail about your application.
Do submit your nominations no later than 15 January 2017.