Fully funded graduate scholarship at Bond University, Australia
Bond University is committed to providing a high level HDR experience to ensure success in students’ research and research training.
The provision of appropriate financial support is an important part of the research training environment. Bond University allocates funds to support the financial costs of fee offset (waiver) and living stipends.
The University places a focus on commencing Doctoral students for all living stipend scholarships.
The 2017 full-time stipend rate will be $26,682.00 p.a. (indexed annually)
Where: Bond University, Queensland, Australia
- You need to send your application prior to the closing date.
- There are two types of programs:
- Firstly, you need to lodge a HDR Expression of Interest.
- Then, you can start to find the supervisor.
- After that apply for admission and scholarship.
Deadline: 30 September 2017