FAO Internship Programme in Hungary, 2017
Country of internship: Hungary
Internship institution: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
Fields of internship: according to applicants’ profile and the needs of the organization.
Duration of internship: ranges from three months to a maximum period of six months
Nationality: international applicants
You need to:
- be recent graduates or students in a recognized university or graduate school programme
- complete at the very least two years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant to the work of FAO
- or be participants in a governmental or academic programme sponsoring assignments of recent graduates or student
- be not older than 30 years old
- A working knowledge of English, French or Spanish is required.
- not bear any of the following relationships to staff members of the Organization: son, daughter, brother, or sister.
How much will you get? Receive a stipend up to a maximum of USD 700 per month.
-Create the Personal Profile Form (PPF) online in iRecruitment
-Attach a letter of motivation
-Apply to the vacancy: “IRC3038: Call for Interest: Internship Programme”
Internship Application Deadline: Applications can be sent anytime during the year.