European Master fully funded Scholarship two years in Germany
This EMECS scholarship is a part of Erasmus+ Program. The application is open now!
What will you get?
- A tuition waiver will be provided. It may cover the costs for programme tuition, enrollment and health insurance
- You will also get a monthly living allowance amounting to 1,000 EUR for the entire duration of the EMECS programme (24 months). You will be given while studying in EMECS
- A contribution to travel and installation costs. You can read more detail.
How will you be judged?
- Academic records of previous studies
- Scientific background
- Ranking of academic institution where undergraduate studies were done
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letters
- English language
- Acquired practical experience
- Awards and grants
Additional documents you need to submit: Personal details, Curriculum Vitae, copy of passport to prove your nationality, transcripts, translation of certificates and transcripts, motivation letter, two recommendation letters from faculty staff or your employer, Proof of English Proficiency.
Please apply for this scholarship before: January 31st, 2017.