Development Scholarships for students from developing countries in Czech 2017 – 2018
Application no later than: 30th April 2017.
The Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport, the Faculty of Social Sciences is able to offer a limited number of partial scholarships for students of all fee based programs in academic year 2017/2018. A total of seven scholarships are available, ear-marked for students from developing countries and/or countries going through a process of political and economic transition.
What this scholarship cover?
- School fee fir the first semester and one off payment of 50 000CZK (about 2050EUR)
- You have to pay for the second semester
- The fund maybe available for the second year 2018 or 19 but there there is no guarantee
Who can apply for this scholarship
All students from developing countries and/or countries going through a process of political and economic transition.
Scholarship for Master and Bachelor Degree
Unversity: Charles University, Czech Republic
How to apply for the scholarship
Applications for these scholarships are open to all students from developing countries and/or countries going through a process of political and economic transition, who are applying for study in one of our Bachelor’s studies or Master’s studies programmes at FSV UK from academic year 2017/18.
Applications must be made on the form that accompanies this announcement, and must include the following documents:
– completed application form
– motivation essay of no more than 1000 words, explaining why they need a scholarship, and what they hope to gain from their studies at Charles University
– two letters of recommendation from teachers, who know the student from their previous studies, including confirmation of the student’s financial need
Applications should be sent to the Manager of the International Office (find the address here). All documents submitted must be originals and written in the English language, or accompanied by certified translations.
IMPORTANT: All scholarship applicants MUST also lodge an online application for their selected study program and note the name of the programme on their application for a scholarship. Without this their application for a scholarship will not be considered.
Students who will have problems meeting this deadline due to inefficient or unreliable postal services may, as a temporary measure, submit fax copies and/or scanned copies by e-mail. However, originals must also be sent, and final decisions will not be made until originals have been received.