Civil Society Academic Excellence Scholarships in Greece for Master and PhD
Your dream of pursuing degree will never come true if you don’t give a try on opportunity. We are delighted to inform you that there are many scholarships provided by the Department of Political Science and International Relations (PSIR) of the University of Peloponnese. It is a great chance to explore the country as well as to pursue your academic related to civil society.
The purpose of scholarships is to strengthen scientific research regarding civil society and encourage young people to follow the example set by Tzanetos Antypas in the field of social work.
Where: University of Peloponnese
Field of study: Civil Society Organizations
Degree: Postgraduate Program, doctoral program
Scholarship award: Postgraduate-€3,500; doctoral-€9,000
Number of awards in total: 20
- Through the program, you will acquire high-level academic knowledge and skills.
- You will be assessed based on your:
- academic performance, as documented by academic degrees and academic activity,
- volunteer experience and
- leadership skills
What do you need to submit?
- a recently updated curriculum vitae
- a short “letter of motivation”, (up to 400 words) on why they believe that attending the postgraduate or PhD program will benefit their career in the NGO sector
- the acceptance of their application to the Postgraduate Program “Governance and Public Policy” or their application for a PhD thesis, by the PSIR GA
- a letter of recommendation from a person who can assess their professional experience and voluntary action, in collaboration with civil society actors
- a copy of their income tax return statement for the recent fiscal year
To apply: online firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: September 30, 2017