Berklee Institute for Creative Entrepreneurship Free Online Course
Do you want to get involved in entrepreneurship and creativity? You will explore more into your creativity and business innovation along development. After this course, you may know how to enjoy walking along the creative and entrepreneurial journeys.
Brought to you by Berklee Institute (located in Boston)
This course provides interviews with world renowned entrepreneurs, innovators, songwriters, producers, creative directors, educators, performers, visual artists and chefs as they discuss parallels between the creative and entrepreneurial journeys.
You may know about the steps of startup your own business in any field successfully, and how to convert your inner creativity toward problem solving. Each human being has their own creativity, they just need to know how to use and apply it into reality.
You will learn the following points:
- How to approach your career or startup as if learning a musical instrument
- Why entrepreneurship, like creativity, is something we all possess
- How to apply “the musician mindset” as means to collaboration and creative problem solving
- Why songwriting is a perfect parallel to career and product development
- Why there’s more to entrepreneurship than business plans and spreadsheets much like there’s more to music than scales and lead sheets
Lesson 1: INSPIRATION: The Entrepreneurial Mindset
Lesson 2: CREATION: Team Building and Product Development
Lesson 3: COLLABORATION/PRESENTATION
Lesson 4: REJUVINATION: The Inner Game of Entrepreneurship