Bangkok 100% Scholarship for 2017 in the Music field
You are willing to improve your music skills, contribute to the growth of orchestral music at Regent’s International School Bangkok and continue their education in an international environment. Here is the opportunity!
School: The Regent’s International School
Advantages of being a music scholar at Regent’s:
- Participation in masterclasses with international artists
- Performances at major concert venues
- Opportunity to study IGCSE and IB Music
- World class professional musicians available for student mentoring
- REQUIREMENT SKILL: Having above average in playing a musical/orchestral instrument
NOTE: Singers who know how to play an instrument are also welcome to apply.
You will need to:
- Play two contrasting pieces on your musical instrument (5-10 minutes each).
- Read and play scales in a range suitable for your instrument (incl. major and minor keys).
- Undergo an interview with the Head of Music regarding your experience and interest.
(Applicants are allowed to bring their notes. If the applicant requires an accompanist please attach a copy of the music notes with application.)
YOU ARE EXPECTED TO DO THE FOLLOWING POINTS IF YOU ARE SELECTED:
- Perform with school orchestra, ensembles, and choir
- Perform in chamber ensembles
- Perform outside of school as required
- Take on leadership roles in musicals
- Maintain all necessary school work
- Re-audition each year to assess progress and maintain scholarship standards.
How to Apply:
- Application, YouTube links, CD, Flashdrive..
- Sending to firstname.lastname@example.org.