Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship, Australia
University of Canberra is a public university that is located in Bruce, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. It is pleased to announce the application for research scholarship to scholars across the world.
Where: University of Canberra, Australia
Nationality: This scholarship is open for international students
Type of funded: Fully funded ($26,682 for 2017, tax-free)
- Be an international student
- Are seeking to enroll in full-time Doctoral Degree in Philosophy (PhD)
- Have a minimum of First-class honor to be accepted by the University
- Haven’t had any fund from Australia government before.
How to apply:
First, you have to apply for admission from the University. After getting admission from the University, you will have to complete your research degree admission form. For further information, please go to:
- A completed Research Degree application form
- Your academic transcript (both in original and translated language)
- A research proposal that is no longer than 2 pages
- 2 referees report
- 2 names of potential supervisor
- Proof of English Language Proficiency, either proof of tertiary study in English or Academic IELTS or TOEFL score.
Deadline: 31 October 2017