Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarship (All Levels of Study)
|Award value (AUD $)||Scholarships are offered annually to up to 20 undergraduate and postgraduate students equivalent to one-half of the full-time fees1 for the recipient’s course of study.|
|Level of study||Undergraduate
This scholarship is open to commencing International postgraduate and undergraduate students with outstanding academic merit of at least an average result of 80% in prior studies.
Up to two Higher Degree by Research scholarships equivalent to the fees1 and stipend2for recipients enrolling in a Masters by Research or Doctoral course of study3 will also be offered.
- Applicants must not be an Australian permanent resident citizen or New Zealand citizen;
- Applicants must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD program at ACU;
- Applicants must attend the relevant ACU campus as a full-time student;
- Applicants must not be receiving any other major scholarship or award5 ;
- Applicants must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student.
How to apply
- The following documentation must be submitted with the application:
- Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of 80% across the applicant’s most recent study4.