Arts Immersion and Student Exchange Friendship Program – Chiang Mai, Thailand
Are you ready to go to Chiang Mai, Thailand?
It’s your turn to explore the Northern Thai culture!
See and experience the beauty and amazing of Thai culture in first-hand for one week. Learn Thai language and tradition, immerse the beauty of Thai Lanna-northern tradition and make friendship network through cultural and friendship activities.
Here are the activities list during the program:
- Learn Thai language
- Learn Thai culture
- Learn Lanna Dance (Northern Thai Dance)
- Taste Traditional Northern Thai Cuisines (Kantoke dinner)
- Fieldtrip around Chiang Mai
- Make friends and widen network
- Elephant Camp visit and city tour
Deadline : 10 Juary 2017
Location : Chiang Mai, Thailand
Organizer : ASEAN Youth Friendship Network
Number of slot : 25 people
Date of program : 14 – 19 February 2017
Type : SELF-FUNDED