Application for Volunteers in PUC Model United Nations 2017
Interested candidates have 4 options as below:
• Sale (6)
• Marketing and PR (5)
• Logistics (6)
• Photography (3)
(1) Sale: responsible for selling tickets, online bookings and ticket delivery.
(2) Marketing and PR: responsible for promotion of the event on social media (Facebook) and standby at the information booth at PUC South Campus.
(3) Logistics: provides necessary logistical needs such as venue and seat arrangement, printings, and necessary equipments for the meeting.
(4) Photography: capture pictures of overall activities during the training sessions and main event day.
• Volunteers will get a Certificate of Appreciation from the Faculty of Social Sciences and International Relations (SSIR).
• Those who choose to apply in photography team must have their own camera.
• Only PUC students are eligible to apply.
**Contact us at:
H/P: 010 319 025
Facebook page: PUC Model United Nations Club
***DEADLINE: 24 July 2017